Shop Local in Kansas City
While you are visiting Kansas City, why not check out some of the things that make our city so great. With a number of great dining hot spots and places to shop, help support a few of the locals and enjoy the unique businesses that make our town even more special. When you shop local it not only helps our city but it makes it so much more amazing and unique when our local businesses are supported.
– Amigoni Urban Winery – Located in a historic building in West Bottoms, taste some of the wines made in their very own vineyards from Centerview, Missouri. Specializing in small lots of handcrafted wine, it is the perfect way to experience something new and special.
– Hugo Tea is a locally hand-crafted tea company that specializes in imported organic tea leaves from all over the word. Proudly served at a few local hot spots such as the Filling Station, Quay Coffee and Mildred’s Coffeehouse, stop and enjoy a cup of some of the smoothest tea around.
– Sock 101 is an interesting and unique shopping opportunity. A local start up company, Sock 101 provides sock memberships sending a new pair to your home each month. The best part, a pair of socks is given to a homeless person in need for every two pairs purchased.
– Birdie’s Swimwear and Lingerie is something for the ladies. With everything from lingerie to clutches and jewelry to clothing, this whimsical boutique is a fun place to shop.
– KCCO Leather is a leather product company that not only offers great quality items but they have fantastic prices also. With everything from belts to watch bands, wallets and bags, they hand-craft everything with the utmost care. Their old fashioned style makes them one of the favorite parts of KC for many.
– Mash Handmade features a number of handmade items by local artists. Run by a mother daughter team this unique shop has a number of treasures waiting to be found.